At the Distance

What a delight in this distance? I can not look at you and my fingers can not touch the curve of your face. What can we expect from a distance of hundreds of kilometers that separate us? When the passionate longing, and I know you're not by my side. So far we still survive, somehow retain what. Because of that I think right now, your love is no longer real, the rest of the shadows.

In the far distance, could we still pray? Like when we first still close together. I no longer understand the cold gripping moments, you do not sit next to me, also not held me warmly. I no longer understand, when the tears fall, there are only a hand (not your hands) that remove the wet on my cheek. Explain to me, what has been made still want to survive?

I could only stare at your picture. Silently chanting your name in prayer. Hear your voice on the other end. I do all seemed fine, though I did not get hurt, though no tears, so I assure you, that there is nothing wrong between us. And, if there you're okay? Do miss that I have kept a deep will to find common ground?

Honey, I'm tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment