one love

               I thought it was gonna be okay, but i miss you more and more, and I'm still waiting for you.
              So listen, lately when my friends see me all worn out, they say not to meet someone like you ever again, why me? You left me shaken and crying and that last phrase "meet someone better than me". So once again, like a fool I get drunk, I dial your number, my voice falters, I can't say anything already and I just shed tears, but why are you crying again, you fool? It's still clear in my mind. Your birthday, I couldn't give you anything more, than my heart and a small gift, I hated to be like that, you said you were thankful as you shed tears when will you be able to hear, my earnest heart calling out nervously and you with the heart from before.
              Tell me now that you love me too, and that you will, never leave my side ever again please, I love you and love you and because I love you, I can't believe the thought that you're leaving, quickly come back to my side and like a fool I'm crying, what the hell is with these tears?
          I love you, I want to say a hundred times, a thousand times, "I LOVE YOU" I'm sorry I couldn't give you much then, I'm sorry I couldn't hold onto you, I love you.


          Do you want love? What do I have to do? And I want love, I'm still in love with you, memories are beautiful, I'll never let you go, I can never forget being left alone (I just wanna be with you) with nothing else I could possibly do, Please come back to me (so give me one more chance). One love, always be my mind, I don't wanna ever say goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment