you and me

You introduce your name just like that, a helping hand to go away and never want to remember. At first all went so simple, we joke, we laugh, and we talk about things that are sweet, though all sorts of talks only created through short messages. Attention that flows from you and sweet talk when it is not necessary I thought extraordinary.

Your presence brings other feelings. Different things that you have to offer so different and opened my eyes and my heart to the width. I did not realize, that you came to give a strange feeling. There are lost if one day you do not say hello through short messages. Every day there are interesting topics that we talked about, until at last we spoke to the most touching thing is love.

You told me about a former lover and I can feel the feelings you feel. I can understand a woman's longing for attention. Actually, I have given attention it without you know. Could I give attention really feel to you? I heard the story again. And I wondered, "A man just tell his feelings to the woman they consider close."

I churned and put hope. Do you think women have special even though we do not have the status and clarity? Smile expands in silence, everything went just like that, without realizing the love has been dragged towards that might not want.

At first, we did not talk much. it's just that we see each other and with a knowing smile. When speaking via SMS, we were so excited, I could feel the spirit of it through writing. Really I do not believe anything can as fast and as strong as this. I kept telling myself, if this is not love. It's just a momentary interest because I feel something new in your presence. I tried to believe the thought, candamu, and the way you express your mind is the real basis of our friendship. Yes friends, just friends and limited to friends, I have no right to expect anything more.

I never want to remember the memories alone. I do not want to feel the pain alone. But in fact ....

My feelings grow more rapidly, even unrestrained. Who can control the feelings? Who can guess this feeling falls on the person who is right or wrong? I'm not as clever and smart. I'm just an ordinary person who just can feel comfort in you. I'm just a woman who is afraid of losing someone that I never had.

Fault is interpreted attention as love? But I'm also not one instead, if hope you have the same feeling? You've finished because laughter and smile, I believe that you could not possibly make me sad, and the cause tears. I believe you are the new happiness that will give the brightest light. I really trust. Very trusting! And it is folly to be my regret!

It turns out my fears answered already, you're away from me for no apparent reason. You go from me without a greeting and farewell separation. I was struck by the decision do not you tell me. But inappropriate Did I upset? I've never been so nobody you, maybe I'm just a stopover, not a destination. Maybe if you know, I've designed a variety of beautiful dreams that I want to achieve with you. Maybe someday, if God permits, I believe we can make each other happy.

I do not have the right to ask you back, also had no authority to tell you to go home. Are there still needs to force me if you I was never a goal? Not hypocritical I feel lost. I used to joke and be familiar with your little attention, but everything suddenly evaporated, like smoke that lost in the dark of night. Actually it was also my fault, which persist in silence even though I have a feeling that a deeper and stronger. It is not your fault or his fault. But, perhaps not so blind your eyes and mind and heart so defects to know that I love you.

I have to learn to not care and I also had to learn to forgive and let go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment