Stay "We"

Don't feel comfortable like that, because we are still so foreign. Do not be so vain, because you know I never again want to repeat, do not do as what you've been doing in our early before the end of us. Again I ask, Don't push me like a child, because we know how it ended. And I do not want to start again like what I've done, such as ending what ever I get.

            I do not like the love of the soul of youth, too many things are playing with fire. And I've burned so, I just fell and broke a little, but I'm good - okay ?, not actually ... I still hate you, you who have left me. I still hate someone so sweet when they said 'we' in the course of the story, I try to love again but my heart is still cold, my heart is still in pain, but my heart is still miss you. , ,

            Do not act like it's sunny, Because the world is still dark. How could I smile brightly, what you can not see deeper ?. If you know the real me sad, because I've been there, in a position like. Really, I do not like a calculating love, I even could never again believe what love is, and how to fall in love with the right and proper. Due to the fact that love is not just a story about happiness, there is always a point where you will fly high and you're going to fall down.

            Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm good - fine. I actually do not. , , Still hate you for what you did, I hate you. Love that has been left in the dark, I still can not do or start something like what I've done, because I still miss you. , ,


            I never knew that love of my youth on the day to end like this, we should be happy, I should be happy and I hope You'll be happy. This is the end for us, and I do not want to start again, though with anyone, because I know if we are ever in love Even if a long time passes, we will still remember each other, moments when they have the word "we"

0 comments:

Post a Comment